People in today’s digital age rely extensively on search engines when looking for product reviews, the latest trends, the best discounts, etc.
Search engines now play a significant role in practically any online transaction due to this shift in people’s behaviors.
When you rank first for a search keyword, you have a better chance of getting more visits to your site, which boosts your odds of making more purchases, especially if you’re selling something. It could be a product or a service.
You’ll need a combination of effective On-Page and Off-Page SEO methods to climb to the top of the search engine results pages (SERPs).
The beautiful thing about On-Page SEO is that you can start using it right now on your website. No need to shell out money for backlinks.
Why is On-Page SEO important?
On-Page SEO is important because it helps search engines understand what your website is all about.
When search engines can’t figure out what your website is all about, you get filtered out by their algorithm and won’t get featured in their search results. As a result, people won’t get to know what your business is all about. In other words, you’re not helping your business grow if search engines aren’t ranking your site.
The things that I can do for you if you hire me to do On-Page SEO:
- Identify the commonly used words within your target niche
- Get to know why people are into the niche you want to be known for
- Identify the most popular keywords and your top competitors
- Generate the possible keyword combinations to use when extracting keywords from SEO tools like Ahrefs
- Identify the top web pages within your niche and get the keywords they are ranking for
- Identify the intent behind why keywords are searched for through the efficient use of spreadsheet formulas
- Group the relevant keywords so they can be used for content planning, meta descriptions, and so on
Software Tools Used
- Google Sheets or MS Excel
- SERP Keyword Scraper
- SERP Snippet Scraper
- SEO META in 1 CLICK